I have begun reading through Émile Zola’s Rougon-Macquart series, already having completed The Fortune of the Rougons and Son Excellence, Eugène Rougon. My next book is La Curée, which I had planned to start soon. Well, imagine my surprise and delight when I stumbled upon Fanda Classiclit’s Zoladdiction challenge for April 2014! Of course, I didn’t even have to think to decide to participate.
How to join?
- You must have a blog or Goodread account to post your reviews
- Register yourself in the link below (submit your blog or Goodreads’ profile URL).
- Help me to spread the Zoladdiction, either by putting the Zoladdiction button on your sidebar, or by discussing the event on Twitter using hashtag #Zoladdiction.
- Start reading Zola’s works when your calendar turns to April 1st, of course.
- In addition to reading the books, you are welcome to post anything concerning Zola during April.
- The master post would be up on April 1st with a link where you can put all your posts.
- There’s no level or deadline, you can satisfy (or start, if you’re a new fan of Zola) your Zoladdiction by reading as many books as you like the whole month!
- I encourage you to post a brief wrap up in the end of Zoladdiction (the link will be closed only on May 10), and let us know how do you feel/think after delving into Zola’s works for a month.
So, how Zoladdicted are you? Will you join? 😉